Anxiety and Depression
Life can be hard and confusing. You can know that you would like for some things to be different in your life, but figuring out how to make those things happen can be puzzling and overwhelming especially if you are struggling with anxiety and or depression.
We work with individuals (children as young as 5-adulthood) to help them determine the things they would like to change in their lives, and we work together to come up with specific steps to make those changes a reality. It is a difficult task to make change on your own. People thrive mentally, emotionally and socially when they have a support system to encourage and help them. We are part of that support system for our clients. We are people who they can depend on for encouragement and advice. Our therapists help them to gain insight about themselves, so that they feel more empowered about who they are and what they are able to achieve. We help my clients find ways to increase their own support system, so that they will go through life with more friends and family at their side.
We work with individuals who are hoping to:
- Feel happier on a daily basis
- Find a sense of purpose
- Successfully manage symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Better regulate emotions
- Process grief and loss
- Successfully manage life transitions
- Determine a career or life path
- Process trauma and become more empowered
- Build self-confidence and satisfaction with one’s self
- Receive support during difficult or painful times in their lives
- Improve social skills and relationship skills
- Develop healthy coping skills